One of the most exciting things we get to do at Jim Tyler Construction is to design and install solar (photovoltaic) systems. It is an amazing feeling to witness a customer’s electric meter spinning backwards!
As equipment prices have dropped dramatically and it has gotten much easier to finance, solar is really starting to take hold.
It only makes sense; you’re going to make an electric payment anyway, right? If your new solar financing and new very low electric payment are less than your current bill then you should buy solar! Your solar installation takes only a few years to pay off, then that payment goes away, while electricity rates keep going up (5-10 percent per year).
Why Jim Tyler Construction + Solar?
- We offer SolarWorld and Enphase products that include 25 year warranties, the best your money can can.
- Jim Tyler Construction + Solar is a locally owned and operated company that is able to offer you premium treatment and service not often found in large corporations.
- We manage to offer the best product and service while maintaining competitive pricing and professional installations.
Benefits of a small 3kW System:
- Can remove 4794 pounds of CO2 from the atmosphere
- Is equivalent to planting 16,142 square feet of trees
- Is about the same as NOT driving your car 5753 miles (2.1 times from LA to NY)
- While leasing is good enough for some, others have figured out that there is an estimated 50% financial return associated with owning that the homeowner never sees when leasing
- Tax credits and rebates!
- It has never been and will never be easier to own your own system
Have questions about residential or commercial solar installations? Schedule your free consultation today by calling (559) 592-0200.